Screenshot Of Samsung A 51 Screen How To Do
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- The way to take a screenshot on Samsung: by clicking on the button in the notification bar (default), on the see or by shaking the device (does not work too well).
- The way to notify about a successful screenshot is via toast notification, status bar text or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- And the location to save the screenshot.
- Now, once again being in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the pictogram of the camera I see.
To make a screen on Samsung, Using the standard capabilities of the smartphone, you can do without buttons at all; this option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To set up making screenshots by moving your palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the section “Additional functions” or “Additional features” and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. below will be discussed about the three best programs.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Choose how the screenshot and recording buttons should be presented.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- To temporarily hide the screen creation panel on Samsung. tap on the oblique cross to the left of the buttons.
- And to turn it on again. by half-hidden “camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program, go back to Settings and find the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, double-clicked or pressed and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. quickly and easily.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; in the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung, we’ll talk.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and second models from the South Korean company using the buttons located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in subfolders with the corresponding name.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make his life easier by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
Another program for those who are interested in how to take a screenshot on Android, an application for creating screenshots with one touch. Why press multiple keys at once or shake your smartphone? The utility simply displays a small panel on the screen, the location of which can be easily changed so that it does not interfere with you when using the device. Pressed a button on the panel is running a box.
On Xiaomi phones
The Chinese company has built another aLGorithm for executing the screen: pressing a button at the same time “Decrease volume” and keys in the menu in the form of three stripes.
Basically the Android device drawer can be accessed with a simultaneous press, which should last a couple of seconds, keys “Power supply” and “Decrease volume”, after which you will see a certain icon on top and hear the shutter sound of the camera, indicating that everything went well and the picture was saved on the phone.
This method is used on all Android phones of any manufacturer. ZTE, Huawei, Sony Xperia, Fly, Nexus, Motorola, Samsung, Xiaomi, and so on, but only if the device has an Android operating system no younger than 4.0. Often, the buttons of a mobile phone after a certain period of time cease to function normally, which is why it is impossible to do “photograph” according to the standard method above. But don’t be upset, there are other simple ways to achieve the same result.
Also some phones have a convenient function “photographing” gesture. This function must first be enabled in the phone settings, where all the information will be given. Basically, the mechanism lies in the fact that the owner of the smartphone swipes a certain number of fingers across the screen of the device. This method is only available on the latest smartphones released recently.
Several Android mobile device firms are developing additional methods for taking a snapshot. A few of them will be reviewed below.
No Root Screenshot it
In this application, different methods are available: shaking, button in the control panel, timer. It can be installed only on rooted devices; on the Internet there is an unofficial version for devices without root rights. There is access to many additional functions: editing the size of the picture, the ability to draw on screenshots, insert various information (date, time, temperature, location).
How to take a screenshot on Android
A screenshot is a Snapshot of everything that is on the phone screen, that is, the image of the screen itself, not physical objects on it, as some of you might think. Roughly speaking, it is “the photo” screen made by the phone itself. This article will give all the necessary information, after reading it, any reader will understand how to take a screenshot on Android.
Where and when are they used? Suppose you need to save something on a web page in order to show some information to someone or save it for yourself. Also, the image can become proof of something. With the help of a series of screenshots, you can show the aLGorithm for performing an operation on a mobile phone. And you can give a lot of arguments, proving the need for this function, but we all know that sometimes it is easier NOT to describe something in words, but simply to show the situation clearly.
It should be noted that the methods of performing this operation on different versions of the Android operating system are different.
Quick settings panel
Almost any smartphone has a screenshot function in the quick settings panel. First of all, you need to Get access to the specified panel, for this you should swipe your finger from top to bottom on the smartphone screen. After that, you need to find the key “Quick settings options”. Here you need to select the function “Screenshot” from the list, later press the button “Save”. After performing the following sequence of actions, the button appears in the quick setting panel. “Screenshot“, when pressed it will be executed.
kak.hepcinatvp.ru. Viewing a saved screenshot
Screenshots can be viewed through the standard gallery. By default, screenshots are displayed along with other photos. You can see all the pictures in the corresponding section. “Screenshots”.
You can also use a guide. A standard file viewer or any other with the same functionality is suitable for this. Screenshots are in the “Screenshots” directory in the “Pictures” folder.
Screenshot service, Joxi official website. click on the link to open
How to take a screenshot on Samsung J2
Screenshots can be taken on Samsung J2 and J2 Prime smartphones. The function allows you to take a screenshot and share it in any convenient way. How to take a screenshot on Samsung o2, read this manual.
07/18/2019 admin Comments No comments
how to do screenshot on Samsung. How to remove screenshot Samsung Galaxy on second android Samsung. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those people who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save in the form of drawings everything that is displayed on the display of your phone, phone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a box we photograph the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Naturally, we DO NOT use a camera for this purpose, this function is provided on most devices, and some devices to take a screenshot of course install additional applications and programs. To save a screenshot, you need to press several buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain buttons on the keys. I hope you know at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung phones on android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can look at our client, there are three methods left and test which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your android Samsung. a big request that you write in the comments below which of the 3 options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that the second users will remain from you Which are on our website.
The first method, to take a screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” (lock) button for a few seconds. If our client is successful, then we can see a notification in the movie about saving the screenshot. Look at the Samsung Screenshots made in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in your personal computer.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of Samsung, for this purpose you need to press the east on two buttons, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully take a photo from the Samsung screen, you see a notification about saving the screenshot. Just like in the first version, the screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy comes across in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If you are not helped by any of the methods indicated above, then try the 3rd option. To take a screenshot on your Samsung phone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, in the main this method of taking a screenshot of the Samsung screen is used on Android 2.3 version. You no longer exist such a person, you understand where the screen shot is saved on Samsung, the screen shot is in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, also see the box in the gallery.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet
If you need to take a screenshot on a computer, read the article “How to take a screenshot on a computer or laptop with Windows”.
Where to find screenshots
You can view the screenshots taken in the application “Gallery” or “My files”. They are located in the Pictures / Screenshots or Pictures / ScreenCapture folder.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung j2 prime. SAMSUNG GALAXY J1 J2 J3 HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS
Russian trailers for films, TV series and games! Interestings in films and their filming! Subscribe to the channel.
It is the most common. To take a screenshot, you need to hold down two buttons: power and volume down. A screenshot will be taken in 1-2 seconds.
When saving an image, an alert will appear in the upper left corner, as well as a distinctive shutter sound. Clicking on the message that appears will allow you to immediately open the result
Screenshot with Bixby Voice Assistant
Bixby voice will be useful if you can’t pick up your smartphone and take a screenshot with a keyboard shortcut or palm.
- We will display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the Bixby button, or if you’ve set this up, say “Hey bixby.” [Hey Bixby]
- After activating the Bixby interface, say “take a screenshot”. [Take a screenshot]
- The screenshot will be automatically saved in the Gallery, where you can view, edit and share it.
Note that by using Bixby you are missing out on instant editing. You can, however, combine commands. for instance, “take a screenshot and share it to” [take screenshot and ]
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: complete guide
One of the simplest functions of a smartphone is a screenshot. This basic feature is present on any phone, but each company implements it somewhat differently and adds additional features to make screenshots more useful and effective.
Samsung went the farthest on the Galaxy S9 and S9, providing many ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung S9, as well as a couple of additional features like scrolling page delight and post-capture editing.
Below are all the ways to take a screenshot, edit it and share it on the Galaxy S9.
Taking a screenshot with palm gesture on Samsung S9
Samsung also provides a second way to take the same screenshot, swipe the edge of your hand across the screen.
- Open Settings, Advanced Features and Make sure “Palm Screenshot” included.
- We will display the material you need on the screen.
- Place the edge of your palm over the edge of the screen, and swipe across the face of the phone in one motion.
- The screenshot will be taken in exactly the same way, with the same editing options below.
Screenshot of display on Galaxy S9 using Smart select
The third option is NOT a screenshot in its entirety, but can still be useful for capturing information on the display using a feature called Smart Select. If you’ve used Note smartphones before, a lot will seem familiar to you.
Smart Select is a side menu that can be accessed from the side display.
- Open Settings Display Edge Screen Edge panels. Through this menu, you can first activate the Edge screen and then the Smart select panel.
- Open the page you want to take a photo.
- Open the Edge panel and “put forward” it to the Smart Select menu.
- Choose the type and shape of the selection you want to make. a rectangle, a circle, or even make a gif.
- You will be returned to the capture page with a selection frame. Resize or position the frame and click save. When creating a GIF, start recording and stop when needed.
Then the result and available functions will be displayed: draw, send, save and, if you have text, you can select it, and then paste it somewhere.
Connecting two or more screenshots on Samsung (Scroll Capture)
Whether you’re taking a screenshot on a Samsung S9 with a keyboard shortcut or palm, you’ve sometimes noticed an additional option in the bottom panel: “scrolling delight.” This option allows you to automatically scroll (in vertical scrolling applications) and stitch multiple screenshots into one very long screenshot.
- We will display the material you need on the screen.
- Whichever application you open, it should scroll. do not forget to start the process from the top, since scrolling is carried out only down.
- Use the keyboard shortcut or Swipe to take a screenshot.
- Press scrolling delight in the edit menu at the bottom.
- Keep pressing Delight Scroll until you have covered everything you want to capture in the app.
- Such a very long screenshot will be saved just like any other. you can change it, crop it or send it.
Screenshot on Samsung S9 using keyboard shortcut
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot, which most users are already familiar with.
- We will display the material you need on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume down key and the lock key for about 2 seconds.
- You will see a small “compression” images, and options for editing will appear below.
- If you want to edit the screenshot right away, select the options below to draw, crop or send.
- If you missed these buttons, the screenshots are also saved in the notification bar, where you can expand it and also select the options to send, change or delete.
- If you clear notifications, the screenshot is saved in the Gallery or any other image access application like Google Photos.
Screenshot on Galaxy S9 using Smart capture
And the last thing to know about screenshot on Samsung S9 and S8 is that Smart capture will give you even more options. This feature, unique to Samsung, allows you to instantly change the screenshot without having to open it in the gallery.
- Make sure Smart capture is enabled: Settings Advanced Smart capture.
- When you take a screenshot (with keys or with your palm), you will have additional functions on the panel below. You can draw, crop, or send a screenshot, but most useful is to capture hidden areas.
- Click the scrolling delight to include in the screenshot the portions of the page that can be viewed. For example, on a long web page.
Now that you know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S9, remember that they are all stored in the Screenshots folder in the Albums panel in the gallery. If you are looking at the Pictures panel, they will be displayed along with your photos. You can also access them through file explorer by opening the internal storage, then the DCIM folder, where the Screenshots folder is located.
How to take a screenshot on an older version of Android?
If you have tried all the above methods and the image Failed to save, then most likely you have an old version of the operating system on your phone. For example, phones with Android 1.2 do not have this feature. And to take a screenshot on the old “Android”, you have to download a special program No Root Screenshot. This is, of course, not very convenient. By the way, this program works on new versions of the OS, which means that you can use it even on the latest “Android” for screen capture.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
The smartphones of this company usually have the built-in Android operating system, on which it is very easy to take a picture of the screen. At the same time, it will be saved in the “Gallery” and you will not have to search for the screenshot you have taken. First you need to find out your Android version.
There are four ways to take a screenshot on Samsung. Which one should you choose? It depends on the version of Android installed on your mobile phone and which keys on your device are considered “hot”.
The first way to take a Snapshot is to hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time. Holding them for a few seconds will take a screenshot, which can then be used as a JPG image. But if you didn’t succeed, then you will have to use the second method. Before you take a screenshot on Samsung, open the window you want to remove and hold down the Power and Volume Down keys. The picture will appear in your gallery.
On older versions of Android, things are just as simple. Press the “Home” button and the “Back” button at the same time, and a screenshot from your smartphone screen will appear in your “Gallery”. As you can see, everything is quite simple, and if you need to take a screenshot, you shouldn’t have any problems with this. Remember the Power button and the On / Off key. It is the same. But what to do if none of the above methods helped?
What is a screenshot?
This word has few meanings. A screenshot is an exact screenshot that displays exactly the image that the user saw when they shot it using hotkeys. Let’s see why you might need it.
Screen capture is a very handy feature. It exists on most operating systems, on virtually all modern devices. If a screenshot is taken on a computer using the Prt Scr / Sys Rq button, then on smartphones it is done differently. The answer to the question of how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone, we discussed in this article above. But why might you need a screenshot of a mobile device?
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung”: all ways
One day it becomes necessary to take a picture from the screen of your smartphone in order to send it to another. For example, you won beautifully in a game or want to show your interlocutor the number of messages that a girl sent you while you are distracted. In general, there can be all sorts of reasons why you need to take a screenshot, but it is done differently on different phones. Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung using only the volume and off keys. The methods are pretty simple.
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung Galaxy“?
Newer versions “android” have a slightly different system for producing screenshots. For example, to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy, you must simultaneously hold down the Home and Back keys. The picture should appear in your “Gallery”.
By the way, on HTC smartphones the production of pictures from a mobile screen is arranged in a similar way. Which is very convenient for those who recently changed their phone.
Why is it needed?
The screenshot can come in handy in various situations. For example, you had some kind of error and you need to explain the essence of the problem to technical support, but I don’t understand how to do it without a snapshot. In this case, the screenshot will certainly help. The snapshot can also come in handy when playing active games on a smartphone, for example, to save game moments or your statistics in the phone’s memory. This may come in handy in the future.
You also often need to take a picture of your correspondence with someone. But how to take a screenshot on “Samsung” in order to save a chat from “” or WhatsApp, many do not understand. Therefore, you should know the hotkeys and use them when necessary. The advantage of this function is that the pictures are saved in the “Gallery” in JPG format, which opens on all known devices, including various kinds of players, game consoles, personal computers, players and, most importantly, on all mobile phones with color screen, not talking about smartphones.
If you went to the “Gallery” of your phone and did NOT find a picture there, then look in the “My files” folder. Also folders with screenshots can have the following names: Pictures, Screenshots, ScreenCapture. If you cannot find the screenshot you took, you may have chosen the wrong method for capturing the screen and the screenshot was not saved. Try using other hotkeys. All ways as on “Samsung” take a screenshot of the screen, indicated in this article above.