Take A Photo To The Home Screen
Using W10 Logon BG changer to change background on password input screen
Very important: it is reported that on Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update) the program causes problems and inability to log in. At the office. The developer’s site also indicates that it does not work for build 14279 and later. Better Use the standard login screen customization options in Settings. Personalization. Lock Screen.
The described program does not require installation on a computer. Immediately after downloading the zIP archive and unpacking it, you need to run the W10 Logon BG Changer executable file from the GUI folder. The program requires administrator rights to work.
The first thing that you will see after launch is a warning that you assume all responsibility for using the program (which I also warned at the beginning). And after your consent, the main program window will start (provided that in Windows 10 it is used as the interface language).
Using the utility should not cause any difficulties even for novice users: in order to change the background of the login screen in Windows 10, click on the image of the picture in the “Background file name” field and select a new background image from your computer (I recommend that it be in same resolution as your screen resolution).
Immediately after the selection, on the left side you will see how it will look when you log in (in my case, everything was displayed somewhat flattened). And, if the result suits you, you can click the “Apply changes” button.
After receiving a notification that the background has been successfully changed, you can close the program and then log out (or lock it with the Windows L keys) to see if everything worked.
Additionally, it is possible to set a one-color lock background without a picture (in the appropriate section of the program) or return all parameters to their default values (the “Restore factory settings” button below).
You can download the Windows 10 Logon background changer program from the Official developer page on GitHub.
How to change the background of the login screen in Windows 10
In Windows 10, there is an easy way to change the background of the login screen (the screen with a choice of user and password), there is only the ability to change the background image of the lock screen, while the standard picture continues to be used for the login screen.
Also at the moment I do not know a way to change the background at the entrance, and not Using third-party programs. Therefore, in the current article at the moment there is only one way: with the introduction of the free Windows 10 Logon Background Changer program (Russian interface language is present). There is also a way to just turn off the background image without using programs, which I will also describe.
Note: this kind of programs that change system parameters can, in theory, lead to problems with the operation of the operating system. Therefore, be careful: everything went well in my test, but I cannot guarantee that it will also work without problems for you.
Update 2018: in the latest versions of Windows 10, the lock screen background can be changed in Settings. Personalization. Lock screen, i.e. further The described methods are no longer relevant.
There is a way to disable the background image on the Windows 10 login screen using Registry Editor. In this case, the “Main color” will be used for the background color, which is set in the personalization settings. The essence of the method comes down to the following steps:
- In Registry Editor, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ System
- Create a DWORD parameter named DisableLogonBackgroundImage and value 00000001 in this section.
When changing the last one to zero, the standard background of the password entry screen returns again.
Windows Laptop Screenshot Tutorial: 3 Methods
To make a screen on a laptop, you do not have to download a special program: just use the system utilities. Choose any convenient method from the ones below.
Windows H buttons
This combination is useful to immediately send the box to e-mail or save it to the cloud storage. After pressing the keys, a picture and a panel displaying a list of applications will appear. Choose what you need to do: send a photo by e-mail, save it to the cloud Google Disk, Dropbox, OneNote or another service. In addition to exporting to cloud storage, you can immediately open access to the file.
What is a screenshot and why take them?
Screenshot is an instant snapshot of an image on a laptop or computer screen. You can screen the entire screen, one active window or part of it. This is useful to solve a system problem with a PC, save and send a reminder. For more information on why taking screenshots, see the following list.
6 reasons to learn how to take a screenshot on a laptop or PC
1. Bugs. Solving a problem with a PC over the phone is long and difficult, especially if you do not understand the program and try to explain the reason to the sysadmins. It’s even harder to tell your grandmother where to click to type. It is much easier to take and send a photo to assess problems remotely.
2. Save the web page. You will NOT have to re-search for the text with a dynamic site structure, lay a route in online maps.
3. Create an illustration. You can instantly illustrate text in a blog or post so you don’t waste a lot of time choosing lighting and retouching when shooting. This is useful when creating infographics, workshops and recipes.
4. Correspondences and lists. If you made a funny joke in the correspondence, you are tempted to send a second joke or post it on a page: An instant snapshot is useful. Husband forgot the grocery list again? the screenshot will help out.
5. Protected file: correcting the text in such a photo is problematic, so screenshots are used as evidence, for example, a report on an online money transfer. If you need a report, but you DO NOT want to publish confidential data, cover it in a photo editor, for example, in Corel Draw.
6. Save program settings. This step is similar to saving web pages. Especially useful for those who have just started learning how to use the program. In order not to make mistakes during use, and then frantically DO NOT remember, “how was it before”, And do not search the Internet, enough “to capture” default option.
How to take a screenshot on a computer and laptop? 10 quick ways
In order not to suffer in search of a camera, and not to select lighting and NOT to adjust the sharpness, and not to retouch the resulting photo for 2 hours, you can take a screenshot on a laptop. It will come in handy to create a cheat sheet, send a second correspondence or save a reminder. Read more about why you need a box, how to make and edit it, read the article.
How to take a screenshot on a Mac OS computer
Making printscreen on MacBook is easy: choose one of the 6 suggested options.
1. Press cmdctrlshift3 at the same time to copy the snapshot. Open the graphics and photo editing application you like (like Apple iLife ’11 Retail) and paste the image using cmdv command. Edit if needed and save in the required format.
2. Press cmdshift3 and the PNG image will appear on the desktop. The name of the picture is the date and time of shooting. This method is faster than the first.
3. Enter the command cmdshift4. the picture of a part of the screen will be immediately saved on the desktop. The advantage of this method is that you will NOT have to crop the image, which means it will NOT lose quality. The disadvantage of this option is that you cannot create a print screen on a laptop or computer of too small a part, for example, a folder icon. In this case, the image will stretch.
4. To screen the window in use, apply cmdshift4space.
Good to know. Use cmdshift4 to edit the screen drawer “additional key”. So, add an extra shift to stretch the picture along one side. First select the empty part, and only then click the additional button. Stretch the picture with the mouse. Add an option to stretch the image around the entire perimeter.
Read also: Why MAC?
“Scissors” in windows
“Native” Windows tool will help you to screen the entire screen or any part of it. Most users prefer this application to the usual combination of buttons on the keyboard, since here you can create an image of any shape, as well as edit the picture.
- Find the utility through “Start”: in the search term, enter “scissors” and click on the name of the application.
- In the application window that opens, select the option “Create a”, so that the optional menu appears.
- Click on one of the options presented to choose a selection format and create a box. In this case, variations in the shape of the screen are acceptable: it can be rectangular, arbitrary, for the whole screen. The picture will open in the program window.
- Using the tool “Pen”. sign the image by choosing “Marker”. highlight text if necessary.
- Through “rubber bands” Erase unnecessary areas of the picture.
- Pressed the button “Save as”, choose the location and format of the image. In this application, you can create drawings in JPG, GIF and PNG.
Note: to send screenshots without problems, choose the JPG or PNG format. Such pictures are light enough to be sent by e-mail. In addition, these formats are versatile, therefore readable by any photo editor or viewer, such as Adobe Photoshop.
Keyboard shortcuts and Paint
To capture the entire screen image on the computer monitor, press the PrtSc (PrintScreen) button: the image will be transferred to the clipboard. If you need to create a box of the active window on a laptop or computer, use the AltPrtSc combination. On some laptops, you need to press the combination FnPrtSc. for the whole shot, and FnAltPrtSc. for the window used.
To save the picture, open standard Paint and press CtrlV (paste) on your keyboard. Or right-click the touchpad / mouse and select the option from the menu that opens “insert” (for the English version of the OS. “paste”). For Windows XP or Vista, find in the menu “Edit → Paste”. For Windows 7 and above, click “Paste” above as shown in the picture.
In the classic Paint application, edit the picture: erase unnecessary parts of the picture with an eraser, insert text into the image. Background fill will help make the text clearer. After editing, save the finished picture in the desired format.
Note: For Windows 8 and 10 operating systems, instead of FnPrtSc Use the combination Win PrtScn to take a picture of the entire screen: the picture will be saved in the image library automatically.
Important! Before the photo is inserted into the editor, and do not copy other elements, otherwise the photo will NOT be saved.
Remember: on a full-size keyboard (with a number pad) the PrtSc key is taken out separately, on a standard (without a number pad) the PrtSc button is usually located on the F11, Ins (Insert) keys.
Third-party screenshot software
To create screens even faster and increase your editing options, download the dedicated app. We have selected 3 options for free and convenient screenshots.
- Gyazo (gyazo.com) is a screenshot shooter that captures selected areas and saves them in the cloud server. The user can access the photo from any device: computer, smartphone, laptop or tablet. You can also go with a friend or colleague. Keep in mind that with a free account in the cloud manager Gyazo, images are stored for a month. The paid version has unlimited access and additional editorial features.
- Microsoft SnIP (microsoft.com) allows you to capture active windows, the entire screen and its fragments. But it’s not that simple: the application allows you to create a record of the editing process. In addition, this manager provides audio recording, allows you to add voice comments tos. This is no longer just a screenshot, but a whole multimedia program used to create presentations ands.
- FastStone Capture (faststone.org) is a simple and convenient utility that allows you to capture the entire screen, part of it or a single element. At startup, a small window appears where you can select the Required option. After that, the editor for retouching opens with the following functions: resizing, formatting, color correction. The app also allows you to send a photo to email.
A photo of the screen will help out when you need to send correspondence, a report on a financial transaction, remotely fix system errors. Any operating system allows you to make, retouch and send a box using a keyboard shortcut or pre-installed classic utilities. For THESE purposes, there are also third-party applications with a convenient interface and advanced editing functions, in which you learned from our material.
See: How to take a screenshot of the screen on a laptop?
How to install Weather on your desktop in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, in the Metro tiles, you can see the window of an application such as Weather. It is NOT placed on the desktop, which provides a lot of inconvenience. To fix this situation, you can download a separate gadget.
There are many installation files for the weather utility on the Internet. However, it is worth noting that simply installing a single gadget is not enough here. You can either harm your PC, download a file unchecked for viruses, or download a damaged archive. Therefore, to install the Weather widget on your computer, you should download the “Gadgets Revived” or “8GadgetPack” program and “Missed Features Installer 10”. These gadget packages are often tested and have Not only this application, but also a number of others.
Let’s look at an example on the Gadgets Revived application. After you download the package and run it in Windows 10, a window with a selection of applications will appear. Choose “Weather”.
Click “Install”. After performing this operation, a widget with a weather forecast will appear on the desktop.
To change the city, you need to double-click to open the application and select your city in the settings.
How to install and configure the Weather gadget on the Windows 10 desktop?
Weather for Windows 10 desktop is a useful application that allows you to get up-to-date information about the weather in a specific city. Such a utility does NOT take up more than one megabyte of space and does not affect the speed of the system. However, it is quite difficult to install such a gadget, since all widgets from Windows 10 were removed by the developer and are not provided in this version.
Weather not working in Windows 10 on the desktop
If the Weather application does not work on both Metro tiles and the desktop, first of all we check the PC for viruses, and then turn off the firewall. It is the built-in defender that often blocks some applications in order to increase system security.
If you cannot start or your installed weather gadget does not work separately, you should uninstall and reinstall it. It is possible that the installer file itself was damaged during the installation of the software.
Also, another way to troubleshoot the built-in weather app is to clear the store cache. To do this, do the following:
- Click “WinR” and enter “wsreset.exe”.
- This will start clearing the cache.
- We press “CtrlShiftEsc”. The Task Manager will open. Go to the “Services” tab. Here you need to find and start the W3Time service, which is responsible for the health of the store.
- After restarting the computer.
If the stock application still does not work, Delete it and download it again from the store.
Via the “Send” option
In order to use the “Send” option, just open the location of the main shortcut and name it with the right mouse button. By default, the Google Chrome browser is located in the following directory: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application.
So, first open the location of the main Google Chrome file and go to the next instruction:
- In the main browser folder, find the Google Chrome shortcut and right-click on it. Then select “Send” and click on the button “Desktop (create a shortcut).
- Next, go to the desktop and check if a new shortcut for the browser has really been created there. If so, then congratulations, you learned how to add a shortcut in another way.!
There are 2 main ways to place any icon in Windows 10: in the Start menu and using the “send to desktop” function of an already prepared shortcut. How this can be done will be discussed in the following sections.
How to set Google Chrome shortcut to desktop
The popularity of the Google Chrome web browser is due to its functionality and fast processing speed. Of course, without a good operating system, he would not be able to achieve such high results and the question immediately arises about the convenient use of the browser.
For example, in Windows 10, the browser can be placed anywhere and run without any problems. Thus, you do not need to waste time searching for a browser, but launch it immediately when you turn on the computer.
If you have any difficulties with the location of the browser, then read on. Today we will talk about how to install a Google Chrome shortcut on the desktop in various ways.
Through the start menu
In this method, we will open the start menu and move the ready-made browser shortcut from there to the desktop. We will use the instructions below in order to do this:
- Click in the lower left corner on the Windows logo to open the Start menu.
- We find the shortcut of the Google Chrome browser and clamp it with the left mouse button. Then, with the button held down, transfer it to the desktop.
- Now there is a browser shortcut on the desktop, which you can conveniently use.
In the same way, you can move the shortcut to any folder, if necessary.
- To do this, click on the “Start” icon located on the Taskbar and in the window that opens, click on the “All programs” term.
- The next step is to click on the “Google Chrome” folder.
- Then one right-click on the shortcut of the “Google Chrome” program. In the window that opens, hover the cursor over the “Send” term, then click on the “Desktop (create a shortcut)” column.
This concludes our article, thanks for your attention! We hope you now know how to create a Google Chrome desktop shortcut.
How to change wallpaper in Windows 7
Pressed the right mouse button (the cursor should be on a clean desktop, not on any tabs, shortcuts), calling the context menu.
In the menu that opens, select Personalization
click the link Desktop background.
In the window that opens, you can choose a background from several dozen pictures, which are by default in the operating system Windows 7. To view, click on the thumbnails of the pictures and they appear in your eyes on the monitor screen. When you select a drawing. click the Save changes button to make the picture you like become the desktop background.
If you put a checkmark on several images, then the box will become active to change the image every and from the drop-down list you can select the time interval after which the images will change each other.
But, perhaps you want to make your own picture or photo as the background of your desktop. Then press the Browse button A and find a folder with your photos. Just keep in mind that if the photo or picture DOES NOT fit the screen, then you need to click the Fill B button and select from the drop-down list what you need to do with the picture: stretch, place in the center, etc.
It is better to make a photo in advance corresponding to the screen size of your monitor, otherwise it will be cropped or distorted. Check out how to make a photo of the right size using Photoshop.
Display properties. Change the desktop background
If you work a lot at the computer, then the monotonous background image may get bored over time and there will be a desire to replace it with something more original. In addition, by replacing the background image, you show the second employees that you, it turns out, are computer savvy!
Changing the desktop background in Windows XP
I pressed the right mouse button on a blank screen, bringing up the context menu. In it, select the bottom line. properties.
In the Properties window that opens: Screen, click the tab Desktop:
This is where you can set the color or background of the screen.
If you want your monitor screen to be monochrome, then on the Color tab 1 select any color you like from the drop-down list (black, yellow, red, etc.). And in the field Background picture 2 click on the top line (no). In this case, on the monitor screen, which is visible in the middle of the tab, the color you have selected will appear. If you like this color, then click the apply button, and then OK. All. monitor screen Painted in your favorite color.
But it will be more beautiful if the screen is NOT Monochrome, but a background image is set. The picture can be selected from the standard Windows set. To do this, in the Background picture 2 field, click on the names of the pictures and these pictures will appear on the screen of the reference monitor. At the moment, there is a standard Windows XP graphic called serenity. After selecting a picture, you click the Apply button, and then OK, and this picture will appear on your desktop. on your monitor screen.
But, after a while you will be bored with all the standard drawings and will want to find something new.
There are many pictures on the CD. disks and on the Internet. You can pick a few designs for yourself and then change them every week. To display such a picture, click the Browse button and use Windows Explorer to find the file with this picture on your computer. The selected file will appear in the list Wallpaper 2 Now press the Apply button, and then OK and your picture on the screen.
I draw your attention only to the fact that the drawing should be on your hard drive, not on a CD. That is, the picture you like must first be copied from the CD. disk, and then set it as a background image.
But, perhaps, this will not seem enough to you. You would like to use your photos as background. This is also possible.
It is only desirable that the picture matches your screen resolution. If the screen resolution is 1024 x 768, then the photo size should be the same. Because if the photo is larger than the screen, then only part of the photo will fit on the screen and not necessarily the best.
If the size of the photo is smaller than the screen, then you will need to select an option in the Location 4 field. The photo will either have to be centered or stretched, or the screen will be covered with it, which, in any case, will not be very beautiful. This means that the photo must be prepared in advance.
How to put a photo or any other image on the desktop of an Android smartphone or tablet.
Surprisingly, some people have problems even in such a simple question as how to put wallpaper on Android. Yet even on this subject, you will find guidance. To set wallpaper on Android do the following:
- go to your desktop. This is usually done by pressing the button with the house on your phone or tablet;
- press the menu button and select “Wallpaper”. Depending on the Android version, localization and shell, the name of the item may differ. Sometimes it is simply called “Wallpaper”;
- a Dialogue window will open and then you have one more difficult choice. Depending on which wallpaper you want to put on your Android, choose “Live Wallpaper”, just “Wallpaper” or “Gallery”. If you want to put something from your pictures, choose “Gallery”.
- then just select the wallpaper you like and click the button “Set wallpaper”.
Beautiful wallpapers for your desktop for free, high-quality photos, the best wallpapers for a tablet and screensavers for a phone are collected on one site
YouFon.Net is a convenient site where you can watch and download beautiful pictures, wallpapers, photos, screensavers on your computer or laptop desktop, on your mobile phone and tablet for free. Everything was developed for the convenience of users, so you will be comfortable watching and downloading pictures both on a large monitor and on a small screen of a mobile phone.
All pictures are sorted into headings that characterize the names of what is shown in the picture, for example, the image may belong to the category of nature, forest, snow, winter. You can easily navigate through the categories of interest and find high-quality desktop wallpapers, photos of famous personalities.
Also use the convenient search, just enter the first letters and select a suitable category from the list to view. Search pictures by color conveniently under each image. Almost all pictures are high resolution, so you can choose the best and download free desktop wallpapers for your monitor.
Among all the pictures, you can easily find and download the background for the site on the full width of the screen or crop and get a high-quality background that will look beautiful and original.
If you have any wishes or suggestions, you can always write to us on the feedback page.
What determines our working mood? Let’s leave aside the weather, relationships with superiors, and well-being. The mood for work depends on what we constantly see in front of us, in the case of a computer, on the screen. So, a good picture on your desktop is really important. It’s more than whimsy and fun: it’s a sure-fire working state and even inspiration.
It is NOT by chance that Microsoft selects such spectacular screensavers for Windows, and in the latest versions of the system, it even downloads them to your computer from the cloud and conducts a survey whether you like this or another picture!
However, let’s say you have your own pictures that you want to constantly see in front of you. Can you decorate your desktop with them? Can. Consider the question of how to put a photo on the desktop, what is needed for this and how to do it.
Before you put a photo on your desktop, you should check if a few rules are followed:
- The picture must be in a readable format. JPG, JPEG or BMP are guaranteed to work. But WEBP from Google or HEIF from Apple is NOT on the desktop: there is no format support at the system level.
- The resolution must match the resolution of the monitor. Of course, theoretically, you can take a 640 480 picture taken on your Nokia back in the early 2000s and stretch it to Full HD. But it will look frankly ugly. And if you take a picture in 4K and puts it in the background under the old monitor, then it will be too high quality: the monitor will still NOT be able to show all its splendor.
- Subjectively, of course, but the picture should not be too colorful. On its background, labels and captions should be clearly visible. Although if you launch all applications from the Start menu or the Total Commander panel, you can afford the desktop as a blank photo frame.
And, of course, if you have something provocative or unpleasant for your colleagues on your desktop, it will not end well for you. So we advise you to limit yourself to neutral landscapes, cats or cars.
Set picture to home screen. How to prepare a picture for your desktop
Before placing a photo on the desktop, it must be prepared in such a way that it does NOT turn out to be stretched, and its proportions are distorted. To do this, we recommend using the free FastStone Image Viewer, a gallery that includes a simple photo editor.
With its help, it is quite easy to crop the picture to the desired format. Know the resolution and aspect ratio of your monitor in advance.
- Open the picture in FastStone in full screen mode
- Move the cursor to the left side of the screen to open the editing menu
- Select “Cropping”
- In the window that opens under the image in the “Paper Scale” menu, select the desired aspect ratio: 4: 3 or 16: 9
- Select the desired area size in the picture. The proportions will be saved automatically
- In the lower right corner, select “Crop to lossless file”
- Select the folder where you store your desktop images and click “Save”
The original file will remain intact. You will get a picture for your desktop that fits perfectly into its size without distortion or black stripes around the edges.
Try to capture as much of the source file as possible. Then the image on the desktop will not look blurry due to insufficient resolution.
Modern versions of Windows allow several solutions for how to put a picture on the desktop. Let’s consider the simplest: from the context menu.
So, you open the picture that you like. It doesn’t matter if you do it through a standard gallery, a free image manager like FastStone, or a commercial one like ACDSee. Yes, even if you open it in an Internet browser or Explorer!
- Find the image you want to put on your desktop
- Open the folder with it in Explorer
- Right click on the file
- Select “Set as Desktop Background”
Voila! Your favorite picture is already on your desktop.
Of course, you can do it in other ways as well. For example, through the desktop itself. What is needed for this:
- Right-click on an empty area of the desktop
- Select “Personalization”
- In the “Background” section, select the “Photo” option
- Choose a photo. If among the proposed there is a photo that you like, click on the “Browse” button and find the photo you want to see in the Explorer.
- In the “Select a position” section, select the option to fill the desktop, in which the photo looks optimal. We recommend the “Stretch” option: then the picture will occupy your entire desktop, even if its actual resolution is smaller. But before placing the photo on the desktop, crop it so that its aspect ratio matches the aspect ratio of the screen (in most cases it is 4: 3 or 16: 9). We recommend doing this in the FastStone Picture Viewer, as described below.
than one picture
Modern versions of Windows allow you to install even removable images on the desktop and adjust the frequency of changing images. This does not require any special knowledge. All you need to do is prepare the pictures that you would like to see and put them all in one folder. Remember its location. Thereafter:
- Right click on an empty area of the desktop
- Select “Personalization” from the drop-down menu
- In the “Background” section, select the “Slide Show” option
- Click on the “Browse” button under the “Select albums for slideshow”
- Select the desired folder
Returning back to the personalization menu, you can configure additional parameters for pictures. So, you can choose the frequency of changing the picture. once a minute, then in ten minutes, then in half an hour and so on. The order can be random or alphabetical. To add new pictures to the list, you just need to copy them to the selected folder.
And if your Windows is connected to the cloud, then you can trust the system to update the backgrounds yourself. The Microsoft library has a lot of great pictures that you can save and use with pleasure.
Image is too low quality
VK writes: “You are trying to download an image of too low quality. Please attach a higher resolution photo. ” What to do? There is a requirement: the photo must be at least 1300 pixels (dots) horizontally. It is not at all necessary to look for another phone with a better camera or camera. Most modern phones can take such a photo without any problem. We recommend using horizontal photo format (landscape orientation) when shooting when the long side is horizontal.
It may be a matter of camera settings, if for some reason it takes a low-resolution photo. You have the latest iPhone, the photos are excellent, why, VK DOES NOT suit, epta? Or maybe once you chose a low quality in the camera settings, like on the most cheap phone. If you look at the photo only on the small screen, then the comments are for you and the difference. Set your camera to the highest quality or ask someone to figure it out. Besides, even with an expensive phone it is sometimes difficult to take a good photo, in which both your face and the glowing screen are at the same time. If all else fails, ask a friend who understands the technique to take a picture of you.
How to find out the dimensions of a photo on a computer?
- Open the folder where the photo is stored.
- Click on the photo with the left mouse button once (select this photo).
- The size will be shown at the bottom of the window. For example, 960 × 720 is not enough, but 1300 × 1000 is already enough.
Advice: if all else fails, invite some of your friends to help you take a photo. In fact, it is not difficult. A good photo can be taken with almost any phone in sufficient lighting.
Why does not accept photos?
checks the quality of your photo and DO NOT approve the application if the photo is not of high quality. Or the application is simply not sent if the photo is bad. The problem can be solved. You just need to understand that taking a good photo is your personal concern. It is useless to cry in support and asks for something. You must solve your problem yourself. You will have to take the photo again and send it again.
Tip: I don’t argue with the support service as your photo. It is not up to you to decide which quality is sufficient and which is not. You yourself got into such a situation that you have to send a photo to restore access to the page, so we fulfill the requirements.
Now specific solutions for different situations:
The page I want to restore contains my photos
Then it makes no sense to send your photo against the background of the application. your application will be rejected. Why? The explanation is here: The request to restore the page was rejected. What to do? The only exception is if the photos on the page were, but deleted The person who hacked it (read in the same place).
Think: maybe the first recovery method is more real for you.?
What is needed? What photo should be?
You need to take a sufficiently high-quality photo, where you can see your face next to the screen and the application you are filling out on the screen. The support service will compare your face with the face on the photos on the page that you want to restore (if there are at least one photo on the page!), And make sure that the request for recovery is made by the real owner of the page, and not the attacker. And the application in the background is needed so that the Attacker cannot take any of your photos and send on your behalf. Now you understand that such requirements are needed for the security of your own page.
- Make the light in the room brighter, turn on another light source, direct the light to your face (table lamp, floor lamp, etc.) and take the photo again.
- If you take pictures in the evening, try better to do it in the morning or in the afternoon, when the room is light.
- Try darkening the screen (turn down the brightness).
- You cannot take pictures in front of the window, in front of the lamp. Light sources Should be behind the camera or to the side, not in the frame.
- If your phone automatically adjusts the brightness so that the screen is very light and your face is very dark, try adjusting the brightness. You can click on a dark place on the screen. for example, a face, a wall, a shadow, so that the brightness balance is adjusted.
- Try to turn on the flash on your phone (camera). But if it is reflected on the screen, it will be worse.
- If you have a tablet, try to open the creation of an application on it and go out with it on the street in the afternoon to take a photo.
The main secret: make the room as light as possible. Take pictures during the day. Add even more light. Turn on the chandelier. Bring the lights and direct them towards you. But the frame does not have to be light sources (except for the screen with the application).
Photo grainy, poor quality
often than not, the photo is grainy when there is not enough light. To fix this, use the same tips we’ve already given: make the lights in the room brighter, bring another lamp, shine the light on your face. If you are taking pictures at night, wait until morning or noon, when the room will be brighter.
What to do if does not accept photos in the background of a recovery request
Together with the application for the restoration of the page, it requires you to send your photo against the background of the page with the application. It happens that does not accept this photo. How to take a photo to be accepted?
Photo not uploading or uploading, an error occurs
This means that you have problems with your browser (the program through which you access the website) or your computer, Internet connection, and the like. Try to clear temporary files (cache and cookies) or install another browser and send a request with a photo through it. If nothing works, the file with the photo is not added, find another computer (laptop) or invite a computer wizard.
If you are trying to upload a photo for an application from your phone, do not try. Many have problems with this. For example, you click on the “Select file” button and nothing happens. There is only one solution to the problem: find a computer or laptop and create an application from it, through the full version of the website.
Photo is not clear (out of focus)
If the sharpness of the photo is insufficient (the face or the screen with the application is indistinct, out of focus or blurred), then it will NOT be accepted. On the phone, you can focus the image by pressing your finger on the screen to the place where you want to sharpen. on the face or on the screen. The distance from the head to the screen should be small. On the camera, focus is set when you press the shutter button halfway down. And if focusing is NOT automatic, but manual, then you need to turn the ring on the lens.
And if the photo is blurred and you can’t make it clear, then the room is too dark. Make sure the lighting is good.