Unblock microphone in Yandex on Samsung smartphone
How to activate a microphone in Yandex on a PC
How to turn on the microphone in Yandex, if it is configured, but still there is no sound? First of all, you need to understand the reasons. Then proceed to solve them.
- First, find the three horizontal mowing lines in the upper right corner of your browser. Click on them with the left mouse button. Open the “Settings” tab.
- Click the Sites tab. Select “Advanced Site Settings”.
- Find the item “Microphone access” in the list. Make sure the connection is correct. Then set the marker to “Ask for permission”.
- After that, go back to the main page and click the record icon. If everything was done correctly, voice search will turn on.
Important! Section “Advanced settings” contains a list of sites that are allowed or denied access to the recording device. If the recording does not turn on on some web service, it is possible that it was previously limited on this resource, so you need to fix it accordingly. You can remove the ban in the “Microphone access” tab. Remove address from banned status.
Activating the microphone on your computer
The setting is done as follows:.
- To do this, you need to open the “Start” menu, click “Options”, select the “Privacy” section.
- Find the Microphone tab. Check if access is allowed, as the whole problem may be this.
How to turn on the microphone in Yandex Browser: an overview of methods
Consider the instructions on how to turn on the microphone in Yandex Browser. This can be done in a few simple clicks. Of course, you will have to dive into the parameters of the PC, otherwise it will be difficult to get the sound recording to work.
How to turn on the microphone in Yandex on an Android phone
It so happens that after installing Yandex Browser with a voice assistant on an Android smartphone, the system does not hear the user’s voice. often than not, the problem lies not with the web browser, but with the phone itself. Sound recording is disabled on the phone by default.
Set up the voice assistant “Alice” to use. This is done as follows:
- You need to open the settings. Find a section with installed applications.
- Find Alice or Yandex Browser among the available programs.
- In the list of application data, you need to find the item “Resolution” and click it. A menu will open where you should find the “Microphone” button. Its value must be transferred to the on state.
- After that, you need to reopen the main page of the web browser and click the voice assistant button.
- The system will send a request for permission to record audio data, which must be accepted.
By following these instructions exactly, you will be able to use the recorder on an Android smartphone. Therefore, you should not neglect the algorithm.
Dear readers of our blog, if you have any questions, ask them through the feedback form. Follow our updates and rate the publication. We will also be glad to have interesting comments.
How to unblock a microphone in Yandex Browser
Even if you turn on the microphone in the Yandex browser, but do nothing about the correct Windows settings, sound recording will not occur.
Why is this so? Windows 10 (and other versions) has a tool to block third-party apps from working with the microphone. The role of this tool is to improve user safety. There have already been scandals when hackers hacked into microphone access and then stole company secrets worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now we can remember that we probably do not have expensive secrets to sell, so no one will spend money on hacking the system, and hackers work for a high price. And anti-virus applications have become much smarter, they will not allow you to hack.
Brief summary: we can open access to the microphone in the Yandex browser without fear of hacking, unless the reader is a director of a large company. No one will worry about a hack if it is not economically viable. Availability of modern antivirus software is another guarantee of security.
How to turn on the microphone in a Yandex browser
Activate microphone for selected sites
You can also unblock the microphone for your favorite sites only. Let’s take a closer look at how to do it.
- Open Yandex browser and go to settings. To do this, click on the three lines above and select the line “Settings”.
- Then click on the “Sites” tab on the left and select “Advanced site settings”.
- Next, scroll down and find the “Microphone access” block, in it, click the “Site Settings” button.
- Done, you are in the menu to select the sites for which the microphone will be available. Here you can also set the microphone to mute.
You may not have understood how you accidentally activated the ban on the use of the device.
- Launch your browser and go to the Yandex home page.
- Click on the lock icon at the top of the Smart Panel.
- In the pop-up window, you will find the entry “Use microphone”.
- Move the cursor to the active position by pressing the left mouse button, if it is not.
The system will automatically apply the changes you made, so you don’t need to do anything else.
From the notification window
Even after completing the previous procedure, we still need to allow microphone access to a specific site in the Yandex browser. Fortunately, this is very easy to do, we only need one click. Immediately after going to a web resource where voice communication is supported, we are shown a notification “Access to the microphone”. The corresponding answer is “Allow”.
Important: the notification is shown only for the first time, after which the site is added to the “white list”. Please note that the next time you visit the site, the microphone will launch without further notice. A simple click on the microphone icon is enough to activate it automatically.
How to allow access to the microphone in Yandex
Usually, the browser will automatically launch a dialog asking you to enable or disable the ability to use the microphone on this site.
If you have chosen once, there will be no more offers, but this does not mean that the option to turn on the microphone in Yandex Browser is no longer available.
To activate the microphone in Yandex Browser.
- Activate the button in the form of three horizontal stripes in the upper right corner of the custom window.
- From the dropdown select “Settings”.
- Click on the “Websites” tab in the navigation bar on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that opens.
- Activate Membership “Advanced Site Settings”.
- Scroll down the list of function blocks until you find “Microphone Access”.
- Check the box next to “Request for permission”.
Here you can also check if the correct recording device is selected. This applies to laptops where there is a built-in microphone and a stationary microphone can be connected.
If after that the dialog still does not appear on the sites, then there is another option.
Why is a microphone in a browser from Yandex useful?
The most common uses for a voice recorder are:
- Voice search. Regardless of the installed search engine, it supports voice query input. Artificial intelligence immediately converts speech to text and starts searching for a query. This function is known on smartphones, but nothing prevents you from using it on any device with a Yandex web browser;
- Fast transfer of information. If you activate the microphone in the Yandex browser, you can record and send an audio message to VK, Vibera and other social networks. This saves a lot of time. It will take twice as long to write the same thought in a text block;
- Chat with other people in real time. This includes dating sites, web resources for video or voice communication with friends, acquaintances, and streaming services.
There are many other areas of the internet where a microphone will be very useful. There is no point in discussing all of them, because the reader has already figured out the main reasons for turning on the microphone.
- How to enable cookies in Yandex Browser
Using Yandex browser settings
The browser has a special section that allows you to configure the interaction of the web browser with various computer equipment: camera, microphone, GPS and MIDI devices. Now we are interested in the microphone, which we must give permission to launch.
How to unblock microphone access to sites in the Yandex browser:
- Click on the three dashes in the upper right corner representing the web browser menu and select the “Settings” option.
- In the section on the left, click on “Sites”.
- Click on the last item in this block. “Advanced site settings”.
- Near the center of the list, find the Microphone Access column and select Request Permission.
Important: After setting up the recorder, it will not start on the site, first a notification will appear asking you to activate it for this session.
- How to enable translator in Yandex Browser.
How to turn on the microphone on your phone
There are often situations when you need to urgently contact a business partner. It would seem that there is a connection, the user hears the voice of his interlocutor, but, alas, he cannot say anything himself, since the microphone does not work in the smartphone. How do I enable it on my phone? For a start, it is worth considering why it turned off. You may need to enable the corresponding option in the Android settings. This article discusses the possible causes of a malfunctioning microphone on your phone.
Turning on the phone microphone through the headphones
A common malfunction is the occurrence of problems with the microphone on the headphones. This happens for two reasons:
- Loss of operability of the input jack on the phone or the microphone itself. I need to test my headphones on another device.
- Zero sensitivity of the headset device. The solution to the problem is to open the engineering menu by means of an access code and change this parameter.
In the open menu, you need to open the “Hardware” tab (in the English version it will be written “Hardware”), select the “Earphones Mic” item and find the parameter that determines the sensitivity (Speech Enhancement). Further, having tried various parameters, you need to configure the device so that the microphone works well in the headphones.
Android Nougat : How to Enable or Disable Microphone apps permissions on Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8
How to turn on the microphone on the phone
Microphone performance may be impaired due to software or hardware problems. Moisture got into the case, the smartphone was mechanically damaged, the holes were clogged, the contact in the connection of the elements was broken. you can name all kinds of reasons for the failure of the microphone for a long time, but this is not the main thing, but how to restore the operability of this element. So, the clogged holes of the microphone are cleaned with a pin or needle. This is the simplest problem. Below are the solutions to more complex problems, in some of them you cannot do without the help of a wizard.
The solutions to problem situations described below are quite suitable for smartphones Lenovo, Huawei, Sony, LG, Xiaomi and other modifications with the Android OS installed above version 6.
The cause of the malfunction may be a software failure, which the user himself can fix. The easiest way to do this is by resetting to factory settings. “advanced” users will be able to “flash” the device. Problems with the hardware (breakdown of contacts) are solved only by qualified specialists (you can, of course, try it yourself, but then there is a risk of getting a refusal of warranty service). Therefore, it is better to visit a service workshop with a damaged smartphone.
It is also impossible to solve failures yourself due to mechanical influences or moisture ingress. For those who feel sorry for money for a qualified repair, below is the sequence for restoring a device that has lost its performance due to the reasons described above. So, the device needs to be disassembled. When performing this operation, you cannot do without:
- Phillips screwdriver;
- rosin and solder;
- flat screwdriver;
- soldering iron;
- stationery knife.
You need to remove the back cover and take out the battery, as well as all the “SIM” and “memory cards”. Next, using a screwdriver, you need to remove the screws, and also remove all the elements covering the board. As a result, the technician gains access to a small round piece called a microphone. Externally resembling a tablet, it is fixed by means of a barely noticeable train and is located in a special groove in the case. The broken part must be removed. Further, by soldering and installing a new element, the burned-out microphone is replaced. This is how the breakdown is eliminated. It should be recalled that the above manipulations can only be performed by those who are familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. For the rest, in order to avoid further deterioration of the situation, it is better to immediately contact a service workshop to check and carry out repair work.
It should be said that on your own you can solve the problems associated with blockage, program errors. How to tell if a microphone is clogged? This may be reminded by problems with the audibility of the interlocutor or sound distortion. A similar problem is solved by cleaning the microphone hole, which is a sound trap.
Cleaning is carried out by lightly penetrating the holes of the needle or pins. In order not to permanently break the microphone, it is not recommended to apply force when cleaning.
- You need to back up all your valuable information, by enabling synchronization, you need to move all contacts to the memory card, then open the settings menu and reset to factory settings.
- When flashing a smartphone, you must use the software version only from an official source. Otherwise, OS conflicts with hardware are likely.
Setting up the microphone on your phone
Loss of microphone performance is formed due to many reasons. For example, if the sound is intermittently lost, the only way to fix the problem is to provide reliable contact. Mechanical influences, penetration of water into the body are the reasons for the occurrence of an oxidative process in the contact, which is why it disappears (periodically). To fix such a problem, it is better to contact the wizards.
If you have problems with sound in Skype, Viber, dictaphone, you need to check the program settings. Often, the reason for audio problems lies in the failure of applications to work with the existing built-in microphone. In this case, it is best to reinstall the applications. 99% of this problem is eliminated. It may so happen that audibility is absent when making calls to a smartphone when making calls from various instant messengers.
The reason for this is considered to be a breakdown in the spoken microphone. And the external one works fine. The fact is that smartphones of many models have two microphones that can interact with each other in order to improve sound quality. Please be reminded that you do not need to try to fix this problem yourself. Without special knowledge of electrical engineering, you can only aggravate the problem, which may require major repairs to eliminate. In this case, to check and determine the cause of the problem, it is better to contact a service workshop.
Forgot password from huawei (honor). how to unlock smartphone? | huawei devices
Judging by the statistics, many have problems unlocking the tablet. Unfortunately, even if the device is under warranty, you won’t be able to unlock it for free. You will have to pay some money, but you will not need to make any effort. Do you want to spend money on payment in the SC? It doesn’t matter, read on. In this article I will touch upon restoring access to the device in case you forgot your password or pattern for entering.
If, if it was impossible to unlock, your tablet was connected to the Internet, you can try the following: when you enter the key incorrectly many times in a row (as a rule, after the fifth time within 30 seconds), carefully monitor the screen. a window will pop up where you will be prompted to restore access. and enter your username and password from the Google mailbox (gmail). In some cases, the offer to restore access will be at the bottom of the key entry field, like in the Nexus 7.
Try to enter your username (without @ gmail.com) and account password. If you have forgotten your password or username, you can try to recover them using Google here. If it doesn’t work, we move on. This is the easiest way, but it doesn’t work for everyone.
2) If you have software from the manufacturer
Another option is to unlock the tablet using proprietary programs. Like Kies from Samsung or HiSuite from Huawei. It happens that people forget (or do not know, in the case of buying second-hand devices) even the Google mailbox to which the Google Play account is linked. This software can help.
3) If USB debugging was enabled in the settings
A very rare method to reset the unlock through the ADB RUN program, it can only help you if your tablet has USB debugging enabled in the settings. When the tablet is locked, you naturally cannot enable debugging. Nevertheless, if you cannot. try, suddenly this option was enabled, and you did not know.
Download ADB drivers for your Android tablet. Use Google search, enter the query “Adb driver for Nexus 7” without quotes. Replace the Nexus 7 with the name and model of your device.
3. Install the ADB driver on a computer with Windows 7 or 8. The detailed process of installing drivers on a PC is described here.
4. Download and install the ADB RUN program on your computer
5. Run the program, you will see an unpretentious main menu.
Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable
7. Press the “1” key on the keyboard and confirm your choice with the Enter key. Thus, you activate the “Device attached?” Function, which will check if your tablet is connected to the computer.
If the program reports that the tablet is not connected, it means that the ADB drivers are either not installed, or the wrong driver is installed. Re-read step 2 and 3, and download the correct driver, and then install it correctly. Happened? Move on. If it didn’t work out, there is no point in continuing.
See the line “Unlock Gesture Key” and the number next to it? This is the point we need. Press the number “6” on the computer keyboard, confirm your choice with the Enter key.
Next, a window will open, which offers two automatic methods. If you press “1”, the gesture.key file responsible for storing the pattern will be deleted. After that, you just have to reboot the device and enter absolutely any pattern. The second method will simply zero out the system.db file, and you can use your device as before.
That’s all, if you did everything right, congratulations. If it doesn’t work, try again, after carefully reading each paragraph before this, or try to do the same, only on the command line. To do this, do the following on a computer with a connected tablet: Start button in Windows. Execute…. we enter “cmd” without quotes. enter the following commands, after each line by pressing Enter on the keyboard:
cd adb / progbin
If there are no more options left, but you have a Recovery menu on your tablet, do a Hard Reset. Look on the Internet or for instructions on how it is done for your tablet model. Please note that all your data stored in the internal memory of your device will be deleted. The memory card will not be affected.
Dima gave excellent advice in the comments, and Alexander made a useful clarification:
- turn off the tablet
- press simultaneously the keys “increase the volume” key “home” (if any) power key
- hold the power button until the vibration response and then release the power button
- at the same time, the volume button is still held until the menu appears
- then use the volume buttons “more / less” (/.) to select “wipe data / factory reset” and press the power button on it
- if another list appears with one item yes and the rest no. select the volume yes and press the power button
- wait until the reset occurs, and then press the first line from the top (“reboot system now”). the tablet will reboot
- that’s all, such a reset should solve the problem
ATTENTION, if the method above did not help you, press the “volume down” keys and the power key at the same time in the second paragraph.
If your tablet does not have volume buttons, but you need to make a reset, then you already need to read the instructions. Everyone does it differently. But for Explay Informer 701, the hard reset is done like this:
press and hold the “back” button
2.press, but do not hold, the power button 1 time
3. release “back”
4. Android itself appears personally, press the “home” button
5.the menu has appeared, select reset in it
Owners of Chinese tablets may need advice from Natalia, which she gave in the comments:
Press the volume button and at the same time the power button for a short time 4 seconds, then release the power button and alternately press the volume button then this, then then. and so several times, not quickly alternately
Then again hold the power button and the volume button together and then the recovery menu should pop up.
I did not immediately succeed in trying different options. I pressed in a different order at different speeds, in general, by a lucky chance, I found by typing a variant of the sequence of pressing these buttons, at first I had Android popping up with a red belly, which means that the unlocking option does not work and I need to try another option. So after the desired recovery menu pops up, we are looking for “wipe data / factory reset”, move around with the volume button and make a selection with the power button. Then a column appears where there is a lot of No No No No press yes delete all user data then another column will pop up, there we are looking for “reboot system now” press and everything is ready.
Well what can I tell you. The surest way to solve the graphic key problem is to reflash the tablet.
In case of complete despair, I recommend that you simply take the tablet for service or repair. Yes, you will pay some amount, but believe me, sometimes it is better to just pay than to suffer with a problem, spending a lot of time and nerves on it, and never solve it. In addition, if it is not you, but your friend, who is to blame for the problem that has arisen, why not take this amount from him? It seems logical to me. So you will be able to “weld”, taking a little more than the cost of unlocking from specialists, as moral compensation. But your business, of course.
via Yandex browser settings
And the next method is suitable if the voice assistant has been disabled directly in the settings of the web browser itself. Here you cannot do with the usual turning on of the microphone, because this is clearly not the cause of the problem. We have prepared a step-by-step guide explaining the procedure in detail:
- Open Yandex Browser on your phone.
- We go to the main page, through which the search is often carried out.
- Click on three points near the line, then select “Settings”.
- We go to the “Voice capabilities” tab and pay attention to which operating mode is activated. We remind you that to use the assistant, you must put a tick next to the “Voice assistant Alice” item. The system simply won’t function if one of the other options is selected. Also, if you wish, you can turn on voice activation. And then it will be enough to say the phrase “Listen, Alice”. the assistant will automatically start and start working.
To save the selected settings, you just need to close the current tab. But do not forget that the instructions are relevant only for the branded voice assistant. If you are trying to use the assistant built into the virtual keyboard, then in this case you will need to provide permissions through the settings (or the window that appears on the screen).
So, we looked at how to unlock a microphone in Yandex on Android. As practice shows, it is enough just to allow the application access to the system option. All this is done through the standard settings. If you have additional questions, we are waiting for them in the comments.!
How to turn on the microphone in Yandex browser on Android
To unblock the voice input function in Yandex Browser on Android, you need to perform the following operations:
- Go to the settings of your gadget (slide your finger from top to bottom on the unlocked screen, and click on the gear from the top right);
- Select the section with applications in the list of settings (“All applications”);
- Find “Yandex Browser” or “Alice” in the list of programs and tap on it;
- Having entered the application settings, select the “Permissions” item;
- Find the “Microphone” option in the list of permissions. Set the indicator of this option to active state (On). Exit the settings;
Activate your microphone in browser settings
Usually, the following list of steps allows you to access the microphone in Yandex. But what to do if these steps were ineffective?
Flashing huawei to unlock password.
This method is universal. It will work on any smartphone model. The bottom line is that the operating system of the device must be completely uninstalled and reinstalled. Of course, along with the OS, all files and data from the device (including the specified password) will be deleted.
- charge the device’s battery or make sure it has at least 50% charge;
- find out the current version of the OS for your smartphone (“Menu”. “Settings”. “About phone”).
Calling huawei from another device to unlock.
Every smartphone user knows that in order to receive a call, the phone does not need to be unlocked. This trick can be used to gain access to the gadget system if you suddenly forgot the pattern or pin code.
- Call your mobile from another number.
- Accept an incoming call on the device.
- After the conversation starts, the phone is unlocked. Open the top notification curtain.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Disable password.
IMPORTANT: This method is not suitable for gaining access to new generation phones. You can only try using it if you have a very old Android.
Unblock in huawei using bypass.
This method is suitable for enterprising Android owners who foresaw that they might forget their password and have installed the Bypass utility on their smartphone. If you have such a program, then unlocking your phone is easy: send yourself an SMS with the text 1234 reset to your number. That’s all, then the program will scan the message, reboot the phone and delete the password.
REFERENCE: The Lock Unlocker application has a similar principle of operation.
Reinstall or new program
This method is suitable for beginners who do not want to dig into the settings of their smartphone or have been using the phone recently. Install the program to which you want to grant access. If the program is already installed, delete it and download it again from the Play Store or Yandex.Store. Further:
- Launching the program.
- After the first launch, the program will ask you to give it permission for certain actions.
- When the message “Allow the application to record audio” appears, select “Allow”.
If you don’t want to reinstall the application or the method didn’t work, go to the second instruction.
Turn on access to the microphone manually
If the microphone does not turn on or you do not want to reinstall the application, we will provide it with access through the smartphone settings. Let’s figure it out on the “Browser with Alice” program from Yandex. For Alice, the steps are similar. For this:
- Click on the “Settings” icon.
- Further, depending on the smartphone model, we are looking for the item “Applications” or “All applications”.
- We choose the right one. in our example, this is Yandex.
In the same way, you can grant other privileges to programs. For example, photo editors will need access to the gallery and camera. For Whatsapp or Viber, you can provide access to contacts and phone book.
Google or Yandex maps and navigators, be sure to allow access to the location of the device for correct operation.
How to unlock microphone on Android phone for Yandex and apps
Today, in the article, we will share how to unlock the microphone on an Android phone for applications. The microphone is used by most programs that support voice input. Most often, users are looking for a way to unblock a microphone in Yandex for Alice or in Google Chrome for voice search. Also, voice commands are available in some games. Let’s take a look at a few ways to allow a specific application to access the microphone.
How to deny access to data?
Sometimes it becomes necessary, on the contrary, to close access to certain data of your smartphone. For example, you downloaded and installed a toy from the Internet. Once launched, it requests access to your location and contacts. This looks at least suspicious, and some applications collect and receive your personal information in this way:
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your messages, address and photos (if access to the gallery was provided).
- Contacts and addresses from your phone book.
If you are not sure about the application, after the first launch, do not give it any permissions. Such applications are potentially dangerous, and if you want to use them, do the opposite. Select the application, go to its properties and turn off access to smartphone data.
The above methods will help you unblock the microphone on your Android phone for Alice, Yandex or browser. Also, voice input must be allowed in all messengers if you want to be able to send voice messages: in contact, Viber, WhatsApp and others. Write in the comments if our instruction helped you. Ask any other questions about smartphones and the Android system.
IT specialist. Author of informational articles on Android smartphones and IOS smartphones. An expert in solving problems with computers and programs: installation, configuration, reviews, tips for the security of your devices. In his free time, he is engaged in website design and development.
Unlocking the microphone in Yandex Browser for Android
In Android, each user can restrict any third-party applications from using any components, including the microphone. If we are talking about Yandex Browser, there it will come in handy for communicating with Alice, entering queries by voice, and, possibly, for some other purposes. Unlocking the use of the microphone occurs through the system settings of the operating system. Let’s clarify right away that the sequence of actions may differ slightly, and this is due to the difference in the shells. We have taken “pure” Android as an example.
- Launch the built-in application “Settings” and find the item “Applications” or “Applications and notifications”.
Among the list of recently opened or all applications, find “Browser”. that’s how Yandex.Browser is called in this OS. Tap on the icon to go to its management.
From the list of blocked permissions, select “Microphone” by touching the line with it.
Set it to the status “Allow only while using the application”, and then you do not have to manually confirm the request to use the microphone each time. The “Always ask” option forces the application to ask the user about this action each time the application contacts the microphone. This is not particularly relevant for YaB, so in most cases it makes no sense to choose it.
If you use voice input via the keyboard, it will not be blocked along with the ban on using the microphone in Yandex Browser. However, the keyboard can also be denied access to it, because before the first voice input, the smartphone will ask you for permission to use the microphone. In many keyboards, you can immediately grant access to it by tapping the voice input icon again. In other cases, you will need to use the instructions above, but instead of Yandex Browser, select the already installed keyboard.
After that, you need to give permission to the microphone for the keyboard.