What to do if iPad won’t update
Resolve “iPad not updating” problem without data loss
If none of the above methods worked, and you are ready to give up, the Tenorshare ReiBoot utility will come to the rescue. This program fixes any glitches related to iPhone and iPad with just one click. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to use this utility to solve your problem.
Download and install the program on your PC or Mac, connect your device to your PC and select the option “Solve all iOS freezes” in the Main menu of the program
Then click on “Fix Now” and download the required firmware package to your device. To start the download process, select “Download”.
After the download is complete, click on “Fix”. In a few minutes, the problem will be resolved. The latest version of iOS will be installed on your device.
iPad not updating how to update iPad
A timely OS update is the calling card of the Cupertino tech giant. When it comes to software updates, Apple never disappoints its customers. However, many users face various kinds of errors on their devices when updating their iOS to the latest version. And lately, a large number of iPad users have rushed to the Internet asking: why is my iPad not updating to iOS 12? Well, we have several ways to solve this problem. However, before we move on to them, let’s take a look at the possible causes of this error.
Wait a bit
As trite as it sounds, it makes common sense. When an iOS update is released, almost all users are notified, which means they start installing the system update at the same time. And sometimes Apple’s servers can’t handle such huge traffic. This is where the error occurs and users start complaining, “My iPad is not updating.” Well, all you have to do is wait for a while until the traffic drops. As soon as the traffic drops, you can update your iPad and solve the problem “Update for iPad has been downloaded but not installed”.
Free up iPad storage
You can easily free up storage space on your iPad. Music and videos take up the most storage space on any iOS device. To clean up space and resolve the “iPad won’t update due to insufficient free memory” issue, follow the steps below.
- Go to “Settings”. Select “General” and click on “Storage”.
- Select the “Manage” option. A list of applications and the amount of memory they occupy will appear.
- Swipe left on the name of any application and click on “Delete” to clear space.
Check Wi-Fi connection
IOS update always requires a Wi-Fi connection. Therefore, if the iPad fails to update, the reason may lie precisely in this. Check if your iPad is connected to Wi-Fi. If not, connect. Also check if the Wi-Fi connection itself is working. If necessary, contact your Internet service provider. These measures may help if the iPad does not update due to lack of internet connection.
Common Causes of the iPad Not Updating Error
Restore iPad from iTunes backup (data will be lost)
Restoring the device from a previously created backup will probably help to get rid of the problem. You can always use an iTunes backup for this. However, remember to back up your iPad before doing this. Follow the instructions below to restore your device.
- Connect your device to your PC and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Once you connect your iPad to your computer, open iTunes and select your device.
- Select the “Restore iPad” option. Done!
Force restart iPad
A forced reboot of the device can also be useful if you encounter a similar error. This will free up some of the shared resources that are required to run the iOS update. Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
For iPad Pro: 1. Quickly press and release the volume up button;
Quickly press and release the Volume Down button;
Press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Web Result with Links to iTunes Site
Hello! Unfortunately, support for your device has been discontinued by Apple. You will not be able to update in any way.
Good day. may need to be updated via computer
Good day. there may be a problem with the board (depending on which error number). bring on diaonostika check
Good day. bring it to the diagonal. check.
iPhone / iPad is not updated. causes
When the iPhone or iPad is not updated, it is probably a matter of ordinary errors that arise far from the fault of Apple manufacturers. There may be connection problems, and often the system itself crashes. Our task is to go through the most common troubleshooting methods one by one and install the long-awaited system updates.
If you need professional help. the masters of our service center in St. Petersburg are at your service.
Free consultation! Free diagnostics! Warranty for work!
Select a partition: td Apple products
|Repair iPhone||iPad repair||iPod repair||MacBook repair||iMac repair||Dr. Apple products|
We can fix all Apple equipment ☎ 7 (812) 953-94-11
Let’s briefly describe the algorithm for solving such a problem.
- Check the memory status. If it is not enough to download and install updates, you will not be able to do this. You need to delete some data from the device and try again.
- Low battery charge. The device will not update if the charge is too low. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the network.
- System problems. If you are dealing with an unlocked device, there may be serious problems with its support and installing a new version of the system.
- Problems with the program. If you update your device using iTunes. make sure you have the latest version of this program installed. If there is no iTunes. download from the manufacturer’s website.
- Cable problems. He could just be damaged. If the device has a Lightning connector, the lanyard must be branded. Otherwise, the iPhone will not accept it.
- Internet connection problems. The problem is trivial, but check the Wi-Fi signal, try to connect to this router from other devices. If it does not work, contact your provider or check the router settings.
If during the update we encounter the well-known “hanging on an apple”. hold down the power and home buttons. Hold for a few seconds. This will ensure a forced reboot of the device. It is possible that after that the device will be quietly updated properly.
So, we try to update using iTunes.
- Create a system backup.
- Connect iPhone to Computer.
- Make a forced restart (home and power buttons).
- Wait for the recovery screen.
- When the appropriate window appears, select “update“.
The lion’s share of cases are those problems that are listed at the beginning of the article. This makes it possible to quickly and painlessly restore the device. It does not work. turn to a more serious procedure that requires recovery / update.
Hello, try updating via iTunes, if for some reason you can’t restore then flash to factory settings.
Ask a question:
- IPhone Glass Replacement
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
- Unlock iPhone 11 / X / 8/7/6
Pay by card
Connect to WI-FI
Convenient to park
Can’t update iPhone. what to do and what to do?
Hello everyone! Most recently, I faced such a problem. my iPhone categorically refused to update to the new firmware version, both through iTunes and through iCloud. I just displayed the inscription. “Failed to install the software update. An error occurred while loading iOS. ” Although, in fact, the update was not only available, but already downloaded to the device. A riddle? Even some! But the “answer” was successfully found by me and now my iPhone is running the latest mobile axis.
And, of course, I could not help but share this joy and wrote detailed instructions on how to successfully solve the problems associated with installing new firmware versions on Apple devices. Wow, how bent! 🙂 Let’s go!
The first thing you should pay attention to is whether your device supports the version of the software that you are trying to install. For example, iOS 14 (as well as its modifications) can be “installed” on:
- iPad mini 4th generation, iPad Air 2nd generation, iPad 5th generation, iPad Pro and older.
- iPhone 6S and all subsequent devices in Apple’s smartphone lineup.
- iPod touch 7th generation.
Have you checked it? Does your technique fit this list? If the answer is yes, then we proceed as follows.
In the main menu, go to settings. basic. profile (at the very end of the list).
By the way, it was this method that helped me, for some reason it interfered with the update. “iOS beta Software Profile”. Apparently because I often install test firmware and get access to new functions before anyone else 🙂 Do you want it too? Read. How to Install iOS Betas.
After removing it, everything went “like clockwork” and took a fairly small amount of time (about 20 minutes).
In any case, here are a few more points that may prevent the installation of new software and it makes sense to pay close attention to them:
- Check the charge level, it should be more than 50% or simply connected to the mains charger (Important! It is recommended to use the charger from the outlet!).
- It may well happen that Apple’s servers are overloaded. this often happens on the days of presentations and the release of new versions of iOS. How to check their status at the moment. read here. In this case, it remains only to wait, usually not much (from 1 hour to a day).
- A trivial thing. check if the Internet is functioning normally, if the connection is poor, the update process can take a long time.
- In the case when the update cannot be performed directly from the device, then you can and should use iTunes for this operation. Make sure the version of the program is the latest (how to do it?). Almost always, when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer, iTunes itself will offer you to install a new version of the software. If this does not happen, then we will install the update forcibly. To do this, we use this instruction for restoring the software (Attention! Create a backup copy so as not to lose all data).
- Changing the USB port, Lighting cable, Wi-Fi hotspot, computer in the end can also help troubleshoot problems.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated. all the tips are quite simple and easy to do at home. But, at the same time, their implementation will almost 100% help to put the fresh version of the software on your iPhone. So we need to act!
Addition! Updating over Wi-Fi may be interfering with a broken fingerprint reader. Is the fingerprint sensor not functioning on your device for some reason? Installing a new firmware version is possible only through iTunes. And one more thing. if you are faced with the error “Unable to check for iOS update”, then this instruction will suit you. Wow, I don’t seem to have forgotten anything 🙂
After all the manipulations, the iPhone still does not want to update or there are incomprehensible errors? Write in the comments. we will figure it out together!
Preparing for the upgrade
Before you start updating iPad, you need to back up your data. The backup can be saved on a computer via iTunes or in the cloud storage iCloud.
- Connect your tablet to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the settings and select the “iCloud” section.
- Click on “Backup”.
- Make sure the iCloud Backup slider is active.
- Click “Create Backup”.
Do not turn off Wi-Fi until the copy process is complete. To make sure the backup has been made, open Settings. iCloud. Backup. Inside you will see the date and time of the last backup.
If you don’t trust the cloud storage or are unable to connect to Wi-Fi, make a backup via iTunes:
- Launch iTunes, connect iPad.
- Select the connected device in iTunes.
- Click “Create a copy now”.
To make sure that the backup has been made, go to the “Overview” tab. The item “Last copy” will indicate the date and time when the copy was saved.
After creating a backup, we proceed to study the question of how to manually update the iPad mini. You can also do this in two ways: “over the air” or through iTunes. If you prefer a wireless update:
- Connect the charger to the tablet to eliminate the possibility of emergency shutdown.
- Open the settings, go to the “General” section and select “Software update“.
- Click Download and Install.
- After the installation file has finished downloading, click Install. You can select Later and choose when to start an update or be reminded of it on iPad.
- Enter a password if required.
Usually, an over-the-air update goes through without problems, however, at the stage of downloading the update, a message about the lack of space may appear. In this case, you need to clear the device memory from files or use an update via iTunes, in which the firmware file is downloaded to your computer.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Update the program or download the latest version from the Apple website.
- Connect your tablet via USB port.
- Open iTunes and select the connected device.
- Go to the “Overview” tab and click “Update”.
- Click Download and Update.
- Enter a password if required.
With this approach, iTunes will independently find and download to your computer the latest firmware version that iPad mini supports. If you want to speed up the update process a little, download the firmware to your computer yourself. To select it during installation, hold down the Shift key, then click on the “Update” button.
An explorer window will appear, through which you can specify the path to the file with the system update. This will save a little the time that iTunes wastes searching and downloading the firmware to your computer.
Updating iOS on iPad mini to the latest version
How to update iPad mini to work on the latest version of iOS. Installing new firmware via iTunes and downloading the update “over the air”, without connecting to a computer via USB.
Installing iOS 10
If you want to update iPad mini to iOS 10, then you can only do this with devices of the second generation and above. When you start searching for an update on iPad mini, you will receive a message that the latest version of the system is installed on the tablet.
After the presentation of iOS 10, Apple removed the iPad mini from the list of supported devices. As a result, it looks like this:
On iPad mini 2, 3 and 4, you can install iOS 10 without any problems: the update is downloaded over the air and installed correctly through iTunes if you first download it to your computer. The lack of support for iOS 10 on the iPad mini is most likely due to the fact that the old tablet model uses the Apple A5 processor, which does not pull the new system.
You can try installing iOS 10 on iPad mini in a roundabout way, but this will lead to the device not working correctly or not starting at all. Therefore, there are two options left: stay on the version that iPad mini supports, or buy a next-generation tablet that has no problems with iOS 10 support.
How to upgrade iPad 2 to iOS 12?
- Connect your phone to charging, turn on wi-fi.
- Select “Settings” “General” “Software update”.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Click Install.
Can iPad 2 be upgraded?
The instructions say that to activate the iPad 2 (GSM model), you need to update the operating system to version 9.3 using iTunes. Apple goes on to describe how this can be done. Then iTunes will offer two options from which you need to select “Update”. iTunes will try to update without erasing data.
How to upgrade iPad 2 mini to iOS 10?
iOS 10 can be installed on iPad mini tablets from their second generation (mini 2, mini3, mini 4).Do the following:
- Connect your phone to charger, turn on wi-fi.
- Select “Settings” “General” “Software update”.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Click Install.
How to upgrade iPad 2 to iOS 9.3 6?
To update via Wi-Fi, go to “Settings” and go to “General” “Software update”. Then click “Download and Install”. To update using a computer, connect the device via a USB connector to a laptop or desktop computer and follow this instruction.
How to upgrade iPad 2 to iOS 13?
- Updating to iOS 13 through settings
- Go to “Settings” → “General” → “Software update”;
- Wait for the update to appear and click “Download”;
- Click Install to start the update.
- Updating to iOS 13 via computer
- Step 3.
What to do with your old iPad 2?
- Selling The most obvious option.
- Portable audio system If you do not want to sell the device, you can keep it and use it as a portable audio system.
- Kitchen assistant
- A lotion for a musical instrument
- Clock …
- Frame …
- TV remote control
iPhone not flashing, error (53)
Error 53 when flashing iPhone is common for iPhone 6 and above (iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus). This error is due to a malfunction of the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, which can be damaged as a result of mechanical stress, moisture or unskilled intervention, as a result of which the sensor cable becomes inoperative.
With a non-working sensor, the iPhone can work absolutely fine until the moment of updating or restoring the firmware. At the same time, trying to update iOS via Wi-Fi, the operating system will write about the impossibility of updating. If you forcefully update or restore iOS via iTunes when checking the components, the program will display an error (53), and the device will restart in Recovery mode. There is no way to exit this mode using standard methods.
To eliminate error (53), you need to restore the functionality of the Touch ID loop. This operation can only be performed by specialists with experience in performing such work and special equipment, in the conditions of a service center. However, unfortunately, this procedure is not always successful. it all depends on the degree of damage to the loop. Evaluate the possibility of recovery and, if possible, it can be performed after diagnostics in the service center.
iPhone not flashing, error (3194)
Error 3194 when flashing an iPhone most often indicates that the firmware version you are trying to flash the device to, for some reason, does not pass the check on Apple servers. This may be due to the fact that, for example, you are trying to install a no longer supported version of iOS, “custom” iOS with jailbreak, or your computer is blocking iTunes access to Apple’s verification servers.
As a rule, if the iPhone is not flashed and displays error 3194, it may be enough to try to install the firmware again after checking the network access settings inside the operating system. If you cannot do this or the error repeats again, we recommend that you contact the service center for advice: it may well be that the reason for the appearance of error 3194 may lie in problems with the “iron” filling of your iPhone.
What to do if the iPhone is not flashed and gives an error
One of the most frequent reasons for Clients to contact a service center (after various mechanical damages, of course) is problems with the device firmware, the main symptom of which is that the iPhone is not flashed or turned on. This often leads to very sad consequences for the iPhone owner: loss of personal data and complete failure of the device.
The reasons for the iPhone not being flashed can be different: an error downloading or installing a new firmware, inaccurate use of third-party software (for example, during the jailbreak procedure), or some kind of hardware malfunction caused by some kind of mechanical damage or moisture ingress.
Very often, problems with iPhone firmware are accompanied by an error message that appears in iTunes when a device is connected to it. Often, the error number can be used to determine the reasons for the strange behavior of the device. Below are the most common mistakes and a short decoding of the preliminary “diagnosis”, which can be more accurately determined only in the conditions of the service center.
iPhone not flashing, error (16)
If the iPhone fails to flash and iTunes displays an error (16), there is a high probability of serious hardware problems with the device. In particular, such an error appears if the radio module is faulty on the device, or the checksum of the serial number and IMEI numbers do not match (this option is currently typical for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, which were restored at factories in China and are sold either under the Refurbished brand. or as new. it all depends on the conscience of the seller).
iPhone won’t flash, error (1011) or error (1012)
Here everything is already much more complicated than in the case of the previous versions of iTunes errors. Errors (1011) and (1012) are also associated with a modem firmware error, but a more serious error, most often of a hardware nature. If, after the appearance of one of the presented errors, the iPhone is still not flashed, then to carry out the repair, you should contact a specialized service center, whose specialists have experience working with iPhone chips on special professional service equipment.
iPhone is not flashing, error (3)
Error (3) when flashing an iPhone in most cases is also associated with a hardware malfunction of the radio module: as a rule, this error is issued by iTunes at the stage of flashing the iPhone modem. Here, as in the previous case, you are unlikely to be able to solve the problem without contacting the service center.
iPhone not flashing, error (29)
As in cases with other iTunes errors, if the iPhone is not flashed, and the program displays an error (29), there can be several reasons for this malfunction: from an outdated version of iTunes or a USB cable malfunction to hardware problems of the device. At the same time, hardware problems can be of a very diverse nature: from problems with the bottom connector to the compatibility of the battery with the motherboard, when checking which during the firmware an error is issued (29). In such cases, you must either replace the iPhone battery with a new one, then reflash the device; or reflash with a temporary installation of another battery.
iPhone won’t flash, error (1013) or error (1015)
These iTunes error numbers when restoring or updating the iPhone software indicate that the firmware of the modem of the current firmware is higher than the firmware of the modem of the firmware to which the device is trying to flash. In other words, error (1013) or error (1015) appears when a user tries to downgrade (downgrade) iOS to a version lower than it was installed before the firmware.
In fact, when iTunes gives an error (1013) or (1015) and the device does not boot or turn on (is in recovery mode), the operating system itself is installed on it to the end. In this case, you can try to get the iPhone out of recovery mode using special software, install a more recent version of iOS, or flash the iPhone to a “custom” version of software that does not affect the modem’s firmware.
Freezes reasons and solutions
Each of the cases when the device freezes is different.
In general, several categories of problems can be distinguished:
- lack of response to key presses or interaction with the sensor;
- inability to get to the “Home” screen;
- ipad freezes and does not turn off in sleep mode;
- the gadget does not respond to attempts to disable it;
- freezing when updating or resetting settings;
- the appearance of a white screen.
For these failures, the ways to get rid of them will also be different. Below we will tell you more about this.
It also happens that the tablet is interrupted by the appearance of a white screen. The reasons for this phenomenon can be hidden in both software and hardware failures.
To get rid of this problem will help:
- Shutting down iPad by holding the Home and Sleep buttons for about 10 seconds;
- the so-called “hard reset”. pressing the “Home” button on the front of the device and the “Power” button on the top.
Important! You must hold down the buttons until the tablet completely reboots, until the screen saver with an apple appears on the screen. Device data is not deleted during a forced restart.
For this we need:
- use a cable to connect the tablet to a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed;
- launch the application;
- simultaneously hold the buttons “Home” and “Power on”;
- the device will turn on and then restart again;
- wait for the reboot and remove your finger from the power button while holding “Home”;
Important! Be careful not to disconnect cables or power to the tablet during the update process. Even if the process ends successfully, the device may not have the files necessary for it to work correctly. In the future, this can lead to serious problems and the need to reinstall the OS.
When turned on on an apple
Another common mistake is when the device hangs on an apple. the startup screen saver.
The most likely reasons for this behavior iPad can be considered:
- failure during update;
- incorrect installation of one or more applications;
In this case, it is recommended:
- redo the update;
- remove the applications causing the conflict;
- reinstall the OS using a proven firmware;
- remove contaminants or take the device for repair.
What to do if iPad is frozen and unresponsive
This article was brought up by such a common problem as freezing iPad. Despite the fact that it may seem completely frivolous, it can go hand in hand with some serious problems, primarily concerning the tablet operating system.
Freezing can occur due to many factors and its “treatment” will also depend on the individual case. Next, we will consider the most common of them and offer options for getting rid of this annoying failure.
When factory reset
The hang is most often caused by internal tablet errors. What if one of them appeared right during the update or firmware of the device? The tablet is frozen and does not respond?
There may be several problems in this case:
- software error;
- problem with the firmware file;
- failure of the update process.
Faced with one of them, you should understand that they are serious enough and in the future can lead to errors in the operation of the device. The solution can be flashing and re-updating.
Attention! To avoid such problems, it is recommended to use a known working firmware file and not interrupt the tablet update process.
What to do if your Nod 32 antivirus won’t update?
Greetings, dear reader. I have been asked more than once with the question: what to do if it is impossible to update the virus signature database or an error occurs when downloading update files, or the antivirus is not activated by any key, etc. Therefore, I decided to describe in detail what to do in such cases. If you encounter this problem, I recommend following these steps:
- 1.If the antivirus displays an error message about the signature database update or an error occurs when downloading update files, the first step is to try to replace the activation key, it may have expired or it has been banned.
In order to replace the key, you must:
- Open Nod32 (right-click on the Node icon, near the clock), the main program window will open.
- Click Settings
- Click the activation of the program.
- Copy the key and password from here and paste it here.
- Click Activate.
- 2. If the program has been activated, but the signature database update error still appears, do the following:
- Open Nod32 (right-click on the Node icon, near the clock) the main window will open
- After the program has opened, press F5 on the keyboard. The setup menu will open.
- In the left block of the window (tree structure of available settings), approximately in the middle, select UPDATE
- In the right block of the Advanced update settings window, the SETTINGS button
in the window that appears, the PROXY HTTP tab
- Select DO NOT USE PROXY SERVER (done if your Internet is not really connected through a proxy server. Otherwise, you need to check the proxy server settings.) Click OK
- In the right block of the Clear update cache window: CLEAR button
- ALWAYS restart your computer
- Copy the key from the list again.
- Trying to update again.
- If the standard message “the virus signature database is out of date” appears, as expected, you try to start the update manually, but when it starts it says that the databases are installed the latest and the update is not required. To get rid of this problem, you need to clean some folders.
For Windows XP users:
C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ ESET \% Product% \ Updfiles
C: \ Documents and Settings \% userprofile% \ Local Settings \ Temp
For those with Vista and Windows 7:
- The reason that the antivirus does not update may be a virus that has entered the system, which blocks the update sites, thus our antivirus will not be able to update. Therefore, we need to do the following:
- Open the settings with the F5 key and select the Updates section there
- In the “Update Server” item, you need to select Change and in the “Update Servers” field, enter http://188.8.131.52/eset_upd
- press the add button and confirm the addition After the update, it is advisable to conduct a full scan of the computer or use external antiviruses to identify the problem.
5.If the antivirus does not start after loading the operating system, this is a clear sign that a virus has entered the system. In this case, you need to download the cureit utility or the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and perform a full computer scan.
Factor 3: Lack of free space on iPad
In order to download and install a new version of iOS, you must first make sure that there is enough free memory on your tablet, where the update will be installed. In any case, it will not be superfluous to free the device from unnecessary files, unused applications, accumulated cache, etc.
How to upgrade iPad to iOS 14 using Tenorshare ReiBoot
- On your PC, launch any browser and go to the official website of the tenorshare developer.
After the download of this file is complete, run it and install the program according to the prompts of the Installation Wizard. Then connect iPad to your PC using the appropriate USB cable. On the tablet itself, enter the screen unlock password.
You will enter a new interface where you will need to click “Standard Repair” to enter the firmware download interface.
In the next window of the program, click the “Fix Now” button. Wait until the process of installing iOS 14 on your iPad is complete. In parallel, the tablet will, as with the standard method, be rebooted and launched with the version of iOS already installed on it.
Factor 4. Low battery level of the tablet
If your tablet turns off during the OS update, then, perhaps, the whole point is that it has run out of battery power. Before you start installing iOS 14, check your iPad’s battery level. The indicator should be at least 50-70%. You can also connect your tablet to the charger for the duration of the iOS update.
What to do if your old iPad won’t update to iOS 14
Updating iOS to the latest version is possible in different ways, and each user prefers the one that he likes and suits him personally. However, sometimes an error of some kind may occur when installing an update and the system update fails. In this case, it is necessary, first of all, to check whether all the necessary conditions for a successful iOS update are met. If all the conditions are met, but iOS 14 is still not installed, you can try to carry out the OS installation procedure in a different way. In this article, we have presented a possible list of the reasons for this situation, as well as the most complete list of available solutions, how to update the iPad if it is not updating. Do not forget to back up all your data on your tablet before starting work.
How to update OS version on iPad using iTunes
Another way to update the OS using specialized programs is to use the well-known iTunes program. For this method, you also need a computer and a USB cable. So, to update iPad to iOS 14 via iTunes, follow the below guide.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Update it if necessary.
- Now open iTunes and connect your iPad to your computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- When iTunes detects your tablet, click on its icon, and then go to the “Overview” tab.
On the right side of the section, select the “Update” option.
Factor 2. Apple server congestion
If you decide to install iOS 14 in the very first days of its release, then you may face the problem of overloading the company’s servers. Due to the fact that a large number of fans of “apple” gadgets strive to update their devices as soon as possible, the download of updates can seriously hang for some time. In this case, just wait a couple of hours or even days and try downloading the firmware again.
How to update iOS 14 on iPad
If you want to know how to update iOS 14 on iPad 2 or any other iPad model, then in this section you can find 4 best solutions. You can choose from them the one that is more convenient for you to work with. And if suddenly one of the methods does not work on your tablet, just go to the next.