Where are iPhone subscriptions
How to find paid subscriptions on iPhone
Apple gadgets owners are offered the App Store service for making purchases. Here the client can purchase applications, games and programs. Sometimes the company holds promotions and gives the client the opportunity to use the software for free for a specified period. Then the utility becomes paid. In order not to pay extra, it is recommended to know how to find paid subscriptions in the iPhone and whether you can deactivate them.
Where are the purchased services on the iPhone
If the user wants to know the paid subscriptions for the iPhone, he should use the settings of the cell phone. You can check if there is paid software on your smartphone by following a simple instruction:
Quick Tip: How To Manage Subscriptions on iOS
- to watch active applications with monthly payment, you need to open the section with settings on the gadget;
- then the owner selects the item “iTunes Store and App Store”;
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad (2018)
- at the top of the screen, you need to find a window with a username;
- after navigating through the section, the owner must select the “View Apple ID” button;
- you will need to complete the authorization procedure in the system;
- after entering the data, the display will show the inscription “Account”;
- when the owner clicks on it, select the “Subscriptions” block.
This is where the customer can review certain applications that are charged for. In addition, through this section, you can disable unnecessary software.
Checking can also be done through iTunes. To do this, the user will need to follow these instructions:
- in the menu you need to find the item “iTunes”;
- then “Account” is selected from the list;
- after that from the list you should select the “View” section;
- the owner must provide a username and password to enter the system;
- after authorization, the “View” button is pressed again;
- the screen scrolls down until the “Settings” item appears;
- on the right are “Subscriptions“, next to them you can see the “Manage” button;
- the display will show a complete list of those applications that are installed on the phone.
Owner can now manage Apple ID subscriptions and uninstall apps they no longer need.
What are subscriptions and what are they for?
A paid subscription is the software that is offered to users at a set price. Every month you have to pay for a music or game utility. While the owner of the gadget pays a fee, he can use the software and its functionality. If there are funds on the card balance, then the amount will be debited automatically.
The subscription will be activated immediately after purchasing the application from the App Store. Often, the operation is performed already at the first launch of the software. When the owner launches the downloaded application, an inscription appears on the screen stating what the monthly cost of this product is. The user will also be notified that access to the functionality will be limited at no additional cost. Payment can be charged for one calendar month, half a year or a whole year. As soon as the owner clicks on the button, the system will ask to confirm the activation actions. The client will need an account password.
- Random verification is not possible as the owner must enter their account access code. The service will not be activated without it.
How to find out what applications are installed on a gadget
The screen will display a list of all applications for which you are charged a monthly fee. The owner can click on the utility and view the details. Here the system will show the payment methods in order to use the service further, if the client needs it.
How to manage purchased services and services
If the owner was able to find out which paid iPhone subscriptions are connected, they should find out how to manage them. When the check showed that there is a lot of unnecessary content on the phone, you can delete it. To perform the deletion procedure, the following instruction is used:
- the user enters the settings section, there he chooses his name;
- then the item “iTunes Store and App Store” is selected from the list;
- the first line contains the Apple ID, you need to sign in to it;
- then a list will be displayed on the screen, the client clicks on “View Apple ID”;
- at the bottom there will be a section with paid services;
- the service is chosen that is no longer needed by the owner;
- below there is a button “Unsubscribe”.
- If the service fee has already been charged, then the application will be available with full functionality until the end of the billing period.
Since the owner knows where to view the subscriptions on the iPhone, he will be interested in getting information on how to get the service back if a cancellation has been made. If the service was previously deactivated so that money would not be debited for it, you should go to the settings and find a section with services there. The screen scrolls to the Expired Subscriptions section. To resume using the service, you need to pay for it.
In addition, for the activated service, you can get a refund if the client does not want to use it. To do this, it is recommended to contact the technical support of the company and explain the situation. Perhaps the paid software was installed by accident. It is necessary to write a request for a refund, and the amount will be transferred to the card.
The owner of the smartphone can independently manage the subscriptions. Checking the connected software is performed through the settings of the smartphone, iTunes and the App Store. The user is able to prolong the service or its cancellation.
Where to see my subscriptions?
Find purchases, reservations, and subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app Google Google Account.
- Click Payments & Subscriptions at the top of the screen.
- Select View or Delete Purchases, View or Delete Reservations, or Manage Subscriptions.
- To see detailed information, click on the desired item.
See your App Store purchases on iPhone?
To enter your purchase history, go to Settings. Apple ID (your name). iTunes & App Store. Click on your Apple ID, then select View Apple ID. All that remains is to scroll down the screen and click on “Purchase History”.
How to disable Getkontakt premium subscription?
Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google account. Click on the “Menu” icon Menu then Subscriptions. Find the subscription you want to cancel. Click Unsubscribe.
How to find paid apps on iPhone?
See subscriptions for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Under Settings.% your name%, scroll down to the iTunes & App Store section, click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then View Apple ID.
How to remove a paid subscription from your phone?
How do I turn off paid subscriptions? In your personal account, you can unsubscribe from any services and subscriptions. To deactivate the subscription provided by providers by short numbers, send an SMS from your mobile phone with the text “Stop” or Stop to the short number where the service is provided.